What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you contact us and use our forms to get in touch with us. When filling out contact information on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, email address, mailing address, phone number, company, and title. You may, however, visit our site anonymously and we will collect only data you give us.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- To get in contact with you
- To potentially send periodic reports or updates
If you decide to opt-in to our mailing list, you can let us know and we will no longer contact you. You may receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails we will gladly comply with your requests. Send us a message to have you removed.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of process security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information. We utilize Google or Amazon cloud servers protected by their expert encryption and service for businesses.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
Third party links:
We post third-party links for organizations whom we have mutual cooperation agreement. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.