- Post-Covid Risk management and Contingency Planning.
- Exit of current investment and co-investment.
- Intergenerational Wealth Management.
- Coordination of accounting, tax, estate planning and investment services and aligning them to achieve family goals.
- Family education leading to active ownership.
- Philanthropy / Impact Activities.
- Lifestyle enhancement (concierge services)
Aster COOP Services
The membership application shows the details of the services.
- Voting right
- Profit refund
- Participate in committees
- Dedicated membership manager
- Complimentary consultation
- Complimentary services
- Collaboration with members
- Invitation to member,activities
- Access to exclusive off-market opportunities
Services available with fees
Selected service included with 10% discount
Aster COOP Membership
Challenges of Single Family Office
- Operating cost rising while revenue declining
- Families’ needs change over time but difficult to restructure
- Lack of processes, monitoring and performance management – heavy reliance on relationship
- Small business environment managed by big corporate executives
- First timers: both owners and executives
Aster Family Office Coop
- Members = Owners = profit sharing
- Activity- based fees
- Management team and members’ interests
- Focus on strategic management, integration
- of services
- On-Demand products and services
- actively sourced for members
- Client – service provider relationship
- AUM (Assets Under Management) – based fees
- Focus on fee-generating activities
- Off the shelf products and services
Contact Your Trusted Advisors