The Aster Club advocates entrepreneurship, leadership and personal development for future family business leaders — Emerging Leaders. We strongly believe that through a well-prepared generation, a family business can stay competitive and continue its legacy.
Personal development is a critical skill in life, especially in today’s fast-paced unpredictable social and business environment. No matter what happens in the world, when we know who we are, what we are good at, how to manage ourselves, how to learn and how to work with others, we can manage.
The objectives of the program are:
- To develop personal leadership qualities in terms of communication, creativity, and decision-making
- To provide practical leadership tools that people can easily apply in real-life situations
- To master how to identify potential new ideas and build business models to determine the value, cost, and opportunities behind identified ideas
- To create a personal development plan that focuses on reaching one’s full potentials
Who is it for?
The Aster Club Emerging Leaders Program is for young people age 18 to 40 years old and a future leader of a family business. It is a 5-day residential program in the beautiful coast of Croatia, starting Sunday evening and ending Friday afternoon. Our program is structured for a small group which ensures maximum participation, highly interactive discussions, and optimal learning.
Emerging Leaders Program Structure
Pre-work: Online Assessment
- Appreciative Inquiry: Concept and Process
- Executive Brain
- Creativity Tools: Part 1
- Problem Solving Tools
- Activity: Beach Treasure Hunt
- Appreciative Inquiry: Application
- Creativity Tools: Part 2
- Decision- Making Models
- Activity: Sailing the Adriatic Sea
- Creativity Tools: Part 3
- My development plan
- Activity: Island Soiree
- Business Plan/Concept Presentation
Learn from our mentors
Special guest speakers will share their experience as entrepreneurs and young leaders of their family business.
The Aster Club /
CEO, Aster International
Mohammad Al Duaij
CEO, Alea Global Group
Sheik Abdulla Zayed Saqr Al Nahyan
CEO, Dolphin Air